May 8, 2010

Post-free Weekends

Funny how I claim not to post on the weekends because I'm all up in Lovie's buisness and then, lo and behold, this is like week three with a post. But, again, it's because she's napping.

And I'm certain she's still napping (three hours now) because she's catching up on her lack of napping that gets done at daycare; because while there's classical music playing in the background pretty loudly, it's still pretty quiet here and she's able to sleep instead of catnap and be woken up by a screaming kid or a flying toy (or both, eh).

Happy early Mother's Day everyone... including those not officially moms. You know - like aunts, sisters, cousins, even some dads. I know it used to steam me every Mother's Day that passed and I would never get wished a HMD even though I always loved my nephews and nieces as if they were my own.  I don't believe there's an Aunt's Day or anything.

So Happy early Mother's Day to anyone and everyone out there who loves, nurtures, cares for another in a motherly way.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! P.s. Sooo jealous of 3 hour naps. Charie is notorious for his very timely 30 minute naps. He is taking one now and due to wake up in 6 minutes. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! I just want to squish her cheeks!

    Just letting you know I nominated you for an award on my blog, come on over and check it out if you get a chance!

    www.notjust9to5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.