May 5, 2010

My big girl: the results

Lovie is in the 75th percentile for height and weight and in the 50th percentile for head size. So I guess she has a small head? Meh. Doc didn't seemed concerned or anything; in fact, he said he wouldn't be surprised if she started hitting her 6 month milestones early. My big girl!

As of yesterday she weighed 14 pounds 13 ounces and is 25 inches long.

And she had her first taste of solids last night, too: a couple (baby) spoonfuls of rice cereal!

My big girl!!

It was such a beautiful day out and she handled her shots like a champ so after we bought spoons and baby food (and I fought back the tears because my itty bitty baby is growing so fast, so quickly) and she took a nap, we headed out to the park for the first time.


7.5 more hours peanut butter...

3 comments:

  1. Wooo for cereal! I am planning to try that pretty soon myself...we'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lovie!! Growing girl :) She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stats! I love baby sunshine pictures, she looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.