May 3, 2010

Please vote

Something you may not know about me: I'm a dork.

That said, will you please vote in the poll I created over there on the left side of the page? Please? It will make my day to see votes there.

Lovie's stats to date, if it matters:

7.12 at birth on 12/29...
7.5 when we took you home on 12/31...
7.3 at doc appts on 1/4 and 1/7 to...
7.9 at doc appt on 1/9 to ...
9.9 at one month checkup on 2/1...
11.11 at two month checkup.

So what do you think she's up to now?

Voting ends Weds at 10AM. Her appointment is tomorrow at 10AM.

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing between 13 and 14 pounds. P.s. Charlie was 7.11 at birth.They were almost the same size...same birthday..spooky :) P.s.s. Don't tell me lovie was 19 inches long

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! But I have absolutely no idea so I just guessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing Lovie is a petite little one, like my Bailey is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny Alyssa! Actually she was 20 inches at birth... :D

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.