November 13, 2012

One truth

I'm gonna list 10 things and one of them is the truth, but only one. Can you figure it out? Come on and give it a whirl...

1.   I sucked my thumb till I was 12.

2.   I lost my virginity at at 17.

3.   I hate Nutella.

4.   I moved 10 times in life so far.

5.   I love living in the city.

6.   I love politics.

7.   I've moshed in a mosh pit.

8.   I get my hair cut every three months.

9.   I've only ever had one cavity.

10. I love having the biggest boobs in the world.

6 comments:

  1. argh!!! These are much harder than I though they'd be! Going to take a stab in the dark and say #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 3 too. Even though I didn't think it was possible to hate Nutella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could give this post a FB like thingy, I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna guess the Moshpit lol. I need to make a list like this. I'd like to tag you, since a lovely lade tagged me the other day. I had a lot of fun participating, and hope you will too. You can find the details here http://quarteredheartcrochet.blogspot.com/2012/11/ive-been-tagged.html

    It's fun and harmless I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not the Nutella!!! I am going with just one cavity!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.