January 20, 2011

a first

v-day 2010
 I've never been a big fan of celebrating Valentine's Day. In fact, the husband and I never really do anything and never have- and we've been together since the turn of the century! But now that we have our sweet baby doll, things are a little different.

Last year we didn't really do anything because she was all of a 6 weeks old (or so). Well, I took some photos of my doll but that's really about all we did to celebrate.

This year, however, will be the start of actually acknowledging Valentine's Day in our home. I've got a couple decorations I'll be putting up around the home, for example. Nothing extraordinary will happen, we just won't completely ignore it like normal.

In fact, I think I'm going to take advantage of a code I got from Shutterfly offering 10 free cards and order these for a special 10 to send out- a first for me (sending out V-day cards):

before
after and...


final!

I'll also be entering this into The Paper Mama's Valentine's Challenge:
The Paper Mama



7 comments:

  1. Lovie was so tiny! I have pictures of Pie from last Valentine's in that same onesie. I can't believe how big they both are now.

    Awesome shot for the card challenge. I keep forgetting to do that. Gotta get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radical!! That was my first thought! I love this valentine!! :) The after is great, but the final is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got the 10 free cards code from Shutterfly. Order yours soon because it took almost 2 weeks for mine to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! i love the background!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.