March 28, 2011

The Reader

My Lovie has been loving books for a very long time. When she was about 9 months old or so, she started "asking" me to read books by bringing me books and laying on me as I read them. By about 11 months old or so, she started to get upset when I would get near the last page of books because, up to that point, I would read the book once and move on to another or just stop reading all together... so once when she started freaking out at the end of the story, I quickly started over from the beginning and voila! She was content again. Then when she started to talk around a year old, she started bringing me books and really asking me to read to her. And now at 15 months old (tomorrow!!), she's really starting to "read" books by herself. It's pretty cool. And when I ask her what she's reading, she'll actually start "reading" and pointing, etc.





She's such a cool little chica. And she's all mine. : )  So often she leaves me seriously wondering how in the world I can be so seriously blessed.



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com Top Baby Blogs

5 comments:

  1. I love the new header, and I love the little reader. That's how Jack is...he can read books all day. I hope he continues with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay! Books are awesome! That Lovie's a smart girl... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious! Books are so important for our little ones. It's nice when it comes naturally

    ReplyDelete
  4. a little reader already! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her hair in that first pic and the new header!

    And you have her because you are a cool chica too!!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.