September 1, 2011

I love you so...




I haven't been feeling myself the past several days. It started Sunday night when I got the chills as I was laying down for the night. At some point in that evening I started sweating like I was sitting outside in the 95 degree heat and 100% humidity. No. Actually, I was sweating like I would if I were exerting myself in such weather. Every day since then, I've been experiencing the same feelings of sitting in a fridge for one minute (or a couple hours) vs sweating my ass off. On and off every day. Yesterday when I was experiencing the chills at work, I was shivering in front of a small heater. When I got up to pee, I thought I was going to pass out; I couldn't walk straight and it took every ounce of energy to make it to the bathroom. When I made my way to the bathroom and looked at my pathetic self, I saw that I was red in my face and my chest. I knew I had a fever- and a pretty high one. But I couldn't drive. Not without hurting myself or someone else. So I toughed it out at work and fortunately my fever broke about an hour before I had to pick up Lovie.

Whatever this is is leaving me with no energy. And Lovie's full of energy so it's a bit rough to deal with- especially since I'm doing this solo all week as the hubs is out on business till Friday night some time.

It's pointless to stay home- even though I know I should- because if I stay home Lovie stays home and that would require me to use up more energy than if I come in to work.

Because at work, I sit all day in front of a computer. And I do things like look at Pinterest.

That's where I got the inspiration for the first image above. I want to have that printed for Lovie's room. I just haven't decided if I want to include a picture of my lovebug with the wording or just leave it with just the quotes.

Anyway. Happy September!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Sick and home alone with a toddler is rough :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. hope you feel better real soon! :) It's extra stressful to be sick and having to take care of the little one. been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Feel better soon! Drink some tea and Pin some happy things then go home to your Lovie!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.