September 2, 2011

Time

I'm still feeling like crap. The worst of it is how incredibly tired I am... exhausted... lethargic... what have you. Too tired to do much of anything, especially conjure up a blog post.

So let's go back in time, shall we?

This time last year, we were trying to settle into our new place, and I was the proud mama of a freshly turned 8 month old who was just... awesome.

See for yourself:

(Actually in that video she wasn't even 8 months old. Still as awesome as ever though.)

(Pickles was the first real food she LOVED. And I mean loved. And how brilliant was she to know to spit out the stuff that may cause her to choke since she couldn't chew it down? Call MENSA, people!!)


I can't believe I used to think she was a big baby. I mean she was but nothing like she is now. Hell, just the other day I didn't even refer to her as a "baby" but rather as "my daughter." I nearly cried as the words left my mouth. I'm so happy and proud of my girl and she will forever and a day be my baby, but the fact is that time isn't standing still for any of us- especially my Lovie. She's very different from these videos. She's a girl now. My girl.

Happy Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind.