10 times i laughed out loud:
1. my Lovie is always doing something that makes me laugh out loud. i think the latest would be the way she opens her mouth open when she's getting splashed with water. :)
2. or the way she used to jump (she doesn't really even try jumping much these days for some reason)
3. or the way she dances
4. or the way she sings
5. my husband. he's always saying something in a manner that makes me bust a gut. we could be watching a kid-friendly show and he'll sing along in a very inappropriate way and it gets me every time. cuz i'm twelve like that.
6. when i think about how my oldest nephew did an un-rehearsed, un-planned lip synching routine to the Black Eyed Peas, My Humps (My Humps, My Lovely Lady Lumps ...Check it out!) during my wedding reception.
7. several scenes in one of my all-time favorite movies, Life is Beautiful, where the dad was translating horrific details given by Nazi soldiers into Italian game play details so that his young son (Joshua!) kept believing the horrific life they were living was just a big game.
|but holy crap did i cry in this movie. i still weep today when i think about it.|
8. completely random shit... like that time i saw Jesse Jackson watching me.
9. this movie. any and every time i watch it.
10. Modern Family. the funniest show on free tv.