August 17, 2012
* I can no longer eat these damn things:
* Forward Facing Lovie is so much easier than having her Rear Facing. I still feel that she'd be safer if she was rear facing and in the center, but she's getting so big and it was becoming really hard to communicate with her. I don't feel these are good reasons to forward face a one year old, but she's making her way toward three and is pretty big for her age.
* I enjoy having a clean car (after Taye moved the seat, I went and vacuumed the hell out of it).
* Lovie isn't ready to potty train quite yet. We tried last Friday - the whole day - but it was a big fat fail. I was super proud of my Lovebug; she did an amazing job of being super excited and compliant with going to the potty (hate that word) every 20 minutes. But she just doesn't care if she pees herself and won't release on the toilet. I'm not worried or anything; I think we'll give it another go Labor Day weekend.
* I really do believe Two and a Half is the bomb diggity. At least with my 2.5 year old. Her communication skills are incredible (they have been for a year now but hot damn it doesn't slow down!) and she's just a damn joy to be around. That said, the INSTANTANEOUS FREAKOUTS over who knows what are kinda nuts. Love it all, though!! :)
* I've come to terms with being "OK" if I were to get pregnant again. We're team One and Done all the way, but if it were to happen, I'm finally at a place where I'd be OK with it. Up till now, I was absolutely terrified of getting pregnant again.
* I fucking LOVE my new header... oh, and, while on the topic of the blog, I need only ONE more follower to hit 200. Who will it be??