May 4, 2012

TILTW: 4/29-5/4



* Curdled vomit is enough to make me want to vomit. My poor sweet girl has puked three times since yesterday after school (she puked on the way home from school). I thought she was OK so I brought her into school but they called my 10 minutes after I got to work, telling me she puked over her clothes and had a low grade fever. On the way home, she puked again- all over herself, the car seat, the back of the car (she's still rear facing). I'm not sure how I didn't cry or vomit myself. She's in great spirits- eats, drinks (Pedialite), goofs around. Hopefully this will pass soon.

* This girl is truly a girly girl. As if her love of pink, her love of babies (live) and baby dolls (toys), and her love of Princess shit wasn't enough, she really sent the message home last Saturday when she insisted she marvel over the pretty dresses in the window. We should really get a better handle on our finances now while we have the chance.

* I really really really really really really hate hot, sticky weather. Especially when I'm PMSing. It's going to be a long mofo spring and summer. I mean, we've hit the 80s so much this year and it's barely May! Gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind.