Yahoo, I got another blog award (I apologize for not playing last week or the week before- my computer at work has been acting up horribly). Sara at Unofficial Mom passed this on to me and I dig her (check her and her scrumptious Pie out!!) and I dig the rules to this one (and my computer is behaving today) so... here goes nothing! :)
So the rules are that I have to make up…I mean tell you…10 interesting things about myself, and then pass the award along to other great bloggers. The 10 things is going to be hard (and probably not so interesting, eh)…but here they are, in no particular order:
1. I went to four different high schools and didn’t graduate on stage as a result.
2. I lost my virginity in my early 20s, yet still manged to have a one night stand before meeting my husband.
3. I didn’t use a tampon until I was in my early 30s.
4. I used to smoke pot. A lot.
5. I became a great-aunt before I was married and before I had a child of my own.
6. I got caught shoplifting when I was 10. I was stealing a pen. I’ve always loved pens and writing.
7. I can never have enough ice cream or Jays BBQ potato chips.
8. I contemplated suicide in my teens and sincerely feel that Bryan Adams’s music, writing, and my oldest nephew saved me.
9. I’m an avid soccer fan.
10. I'm a landlord, yet we rent the place we live in. (el stupido, i know!)
Still awake? :) I'm sure these cool ladies will have some more interesting things to tell...
Katie at Desperate for Coffee
Heather at Life with the Ardies
Mommy to MJ at Madi Jayne
Sara at NinjaPanza
LOG at On our Way to 2 under 2
Have fun- and thanks again to Sara at Unofficial Mom!