Hi Friends, new and old, real and online! How stupidly excited am I to think that I may get my 50th follower today? I hope so!
Lisa at Pursuit of Happiness is doing something pretty coolio in honor of Father's Day on Sunday and I thought I'd follow suit!
My dad, my nephew, and nephew's girlfriend at a MLS team vs. AC Milan (Italy) Football (Soccer) match, 6/2010
10 unique things about my Papa:
- He was born and raised in Sicily, Italy coming to the US when he was in 20s- making me a first generation born American (my momma was born and raised in Austria)
- His love of (the real) Football (aka soccer) turned us all into passionate, soccer loving people
- He talks with a thick accent which is fun to mock
- He taught me to drive when I was 11 by letting me do so in cemeteries
- He makes the best fried artichokes
- He introduced me to NUTELLA when I was tiny
- He let me have some wine with 7up as a kid
- He has green eyes - as do I
- He can make any baby smile and laugh
- His love for family inspires me daily