February 15, 2013

TILTW: 2.9-2.15



* Saturday dance classes are going wonderfully well. I'm so glad I signed her up.

* Bedtimes are not going well. I introduced a chart the other night and thought that might help but I don't think it is. She just doesn't want to go to sleep. And she wants to play "I'm mad at you and will act like a brat until you give in and scoop me up into your arms to give me hugs and kisses and lay with me and tell me story after story until I fall asleep" every night. And when I try to interject the "I'm mad at you" part she just gets more upset and defiant. I think I might try extending her bedtime a half hour and see what that brings.

* I feel less ... annoyed (for lack of a better word) since staying off Twitter. I just can't keep up with it all and not even trying is such a relief.

* These are AMAZING and so incredibly easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind.