June 29, 2012

TILTW: 6/23-6/29

My itty bitty baby girl is TWO AND A HALF today!
Happy Half Birthday to my Lovebug!



Now we can get on with the week's recap:



* This isn't something I just discovered this week, it's something that- once again- was pounded into my head this week: Being present- really present- with your family, with your kids is what is most important.

* I really and truly am head over heels in love with Prozac. I just started my second month on it and I'm absolutely astounded at the difference. Like my OBGYN said in our follow-up visit on Tuesday, it's life-changing. You hear that? My life has changed in one month's time. And it's for the ooh so good. Praise be!!

* I've taken a risk using a brush on Lovie's hair- and it's paid off. I figured I'd give the Mixed Chicks brush a try since it's only $12 and sold by a company whose conditioner and tangle spray have saved my sanity with Lovie's hair. I'm amazed at how well it works. I don't brush often- only before I wash it a couple times a week max. And it makes washing her hair so much easier.



No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind.