March 16, 2012

TILTW: 3/11-3/16


* I like being home alone. I needed to stay home last Saturday (gas company was supposed to come) while the hubs took Lovie to gymnastics (actually they ended up at the park for an hour) and while I ended up doing a lot of cleaning and would've rather have slept, watched TV, or anything else, it was kind of nice being home alone. I love my girl more than anything but ... yeah, it was nice being home alone. Just for that short time (1.5 hours), at least. I think I'm going to see if he wants to do the same tomorrow. I know he misses her dearly during the week (he barely makes her bedtime some nights, while completely missing it other nights) so this will be good for both of them and maybe I can sneak in a pedicure or something (which I haven't done in about a year)!

* Once again, I cannot say enough good things about the Yeah Write community. Wow. The comments I got on my Pink Pink PINK piece were awesome. I loved hearing that I'm not the only one who's not a fan of the abundance of pink shit that our eyes are greeted with when we have little girls. It also inspired my new blog header which I, for one, am really loving. But, more than that, the writers and blogs that are out there... WOW!! Even if you're not much of a writer, it's worth checking out some of the other blogs out there to read some really great stuff!

* Lovie really, really, REALLY wants a bike. A pink one.


* Some people have far too much time on their hands as exhibited by the above screen shot of my spam folder just before deleting the influx of "comments" left this week, and before I quit allowing Anonymous comments. That's just what I could fit on one screen shot. Ridiculous.

* I think I've found the site that will replace Picnik for me: Fotoflexer.

4 comments:

  1. It is nice to be home alone. You also 'owe' it to hubs and Lovie since they are not together as much during a week.
    I think Yeah write rocks!!! And thank you for sharing the new website, must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new header is cute. I keep wanting to change things up at my place too. Why can't I just leave it alone? Love Yeah Write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE being alone...it is such a rare treat!!
    that stinks about all that spam!! wow. I get personally upset when i get "hate" anonymous spam.
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy day!!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.