10 Reasons Why Being a Toddler is Rough
10. People are constantly looking at you, commenting on how cute you are, asking questions about you (What’s your name? How old are you?).
09. People are constantly touching your hair, squeezing your cheeks, wanting to give you hugs and kisses.
08. When you go to a restaurant, the wait staff gives you crayons or maybe even a balloon.
07. People love listening to you just to hear your sweet voice.
06. People are always smiling and laughing with you when you're in good spirits, and pouty when you're not.
05. Your parents carry you around when you ask, “Carry you?” with a smile.
04. People change your diaper and wipe your butt all while singing songs or tickling you.
03. People make you food, serve it to you, and cut it all up, and when you say, “Halp you peas,” and hold your fork to your Mama, she will even feed you.
02. The only thing to watch on TV is Team Umizoomi and Bubble Guppies.
01. And the number one reason why being a toddler sucks… you’re still waiting on that bike that you want. The pink one.