These are the easiest, tastiest things I've made in a long, long time. It's the first thing I've made from a repin on Pinterest, of course, though my version varies a bit (I added more brown sugar, cinnamon and baking time). And they were gone within minutes of being presented. They're sincerely that good.
Untricky Sticky BunsIngredients:
- 1 can Grands buttermilk biscuits (the jumbo kind- 8 to a can)
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (may add a bit more next time)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix melted butter and syrup in small bowl.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in separate small container.
- Grease bundt pan.
- Pour half the buttery syrup mixture in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with half the brown sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Lay biscuits on top, overlapping a bit.
- Pour remaining buttery syrup on top.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar cinnamon mixture.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Let cool for a minute or two before flipping over onto a serving plate. Let flipped bundt pan sit on top of plate for a couple minutes to let all the ooey goodness ooze over the biscuits.
So good. So easy.
P.S. I detest spelling the word Cinnamon. I NEVER get it right! Argh!