July 12, 2010

Ah, the weekends!

There's just nothing like the weekends anymore. It's what both the husband and I work for, live for... we get to wrap ourselves up in the warm coziness of family and remind ourselves how awesome it is. Not that we need the reminder. It's not like we're working longer hours than required or staying out late during the week as we both rush home as soon as we can to be with her.

Our Lovie.

But the weekends are just so much more than the hustle and bustle of the week. We get Lovie all to ourselves.

It really is more than what I imagined it would be. I can never grow tired of this.

2 comments:

  1. Dude. I know. Saturday morning is the best ever!

    Did you ever decide what you're going to do about the work schedule change thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a doll baby. I'm mclovin her feet in this pic!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.