For Lovie's sake, we call it Puddin' Cake.
1 box of graham crackers
1 box of vanilla instant pudding- the kind you add milk too and let chill.
1 container cool whip
2 cups milk (or however much the pudding package says!!)
What to do:
- In a 9x12ish pan or dish, put one layer of graham crackers to cover the entire bottom. Use whole pieces as much as possible and cover the whole bottom in one layer.
- Add the milk to the pudding mix and wisk till it thickens a bit (couple minutes).
- Add half the container of cool whip (I used the Lite version) and wisk in.
- Pour some of the pudding mixture atop the graham crackers and spread to cover all crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers atop the pudding.
- Pour more pudding mixture atop and spread.
- Add another layer of crackers.
- Pour the rest of the pudding mixture atop and spread.
- Add a final layer of crackers.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator overnight.
- The next day you can eat as is (my husband and daughter love it like this) or frost the top with chocolate frosting, cut, and enjoy chilled with some milk or coffee.
It's sooo easy and really very tasty.