October 26, 2012

TILTW: 10.20-26



Jumping in rain puddles is AWESOME!
***
Lovie is kinda famous thanks to MommySHORTS!

***
Two months and three days till Lovie turns three and we get to party on her actual birthday! Yay for Saturday birthdays! Earlier in the year, I was sure we'd do Bubble Guppies, then we moved on to MMCH, then Little Einsteins... I was sure we were doing Little Einsteins. This week, however, I decided I needed to make a decision and I went back with Bubble Guppies...but after our drive home from school yesterday, we've come to the decision that birthday number three will be all about... Kai-lan! Hahah where did that come from?? Last year we did Team Umizoomi and that's cuz Lovie was really and truly all about Mili, Geo, and Bot. But I also made Kai-lan cupcake toppers for school cuz she's loved Kai-lan for(her)ever now. Apparently she still is crazy for Kai-lan. So now I need to find someone to make a Kai-Lan (and HoHo and Rintoo and Yaya) #3 shirt. Also need to make a decision if we're going with Pump it Up or Jump Zone for the party day. But we do know we're doing it on the 29th at a Jump House type of place, and I'm super excited about it already!



2 comments:

speak your mind.