I've been prepping for this shower for a while now and I just cannot wait to see it all come together. Last time I talked about it, I showed you the invites I made.
Super cute, right? RIGHT?
Well now I want to talk about the favors I made...
How cute are those?? And they're edible AND they weren't hard to make.
I wanted something to go along with the "theme" of the invites and shower (bugs, bees, garden-y) without spending a fortune. I can't even remember how I found them, but I did pin them here and here.
* Terracotta pots (Dollar Tree had them at 3 for $1!)
* Weed looking stuff (Dollar Tree had a bag for $1)
* Cookie Sticks (Party City had them 20 for a couple bucks) (if I could do it again, I'd get shorter sticks or a larger pot)
* Refrigerated cookie dough
* colored sugar
* Hershey kisses
* egg carton egg holder thingies
* glue stick
* plastic zip lock bags
* Washi tape
Direction for the pots
* Cut the egg holders out individually to fit into the pots so the bottom (the part the egg normally sits in) is sticking up.
* Poke hole in center big enough for cookie stick to sit in.
* Glue the top of the egg holder and dip in weed looking stuff.
Direction for the cookies (20 cookies)
* Followed these directions, except I used Hershey Kisses.
After the cookies cooled I wrapped each cookie (just the cookie part) in a Ziploc bag with the zip part cut off and taped with Washi tape. The cookies are in the freezer and before the shower, I'll stick them into the pre-made pots and weed, waiting for the flower.
I can't wait to see everyone's reactions! I think they're darling!