Last week I wasn't feeling too hot and that carried over to my motivation for this place; I just didn't really have much to say.
I still don't, really. : /
I mean, of course I do but... I don't know.
I'm in a bit of a slump lately, I guess. I'm in that mood where you wonder why you even bother blogging. I don't do it for money though I'd be more than happy to make some as a result. But I don't, so why keep going?
Why do I keep blogging?
* Free therapy.
* Connecting with others.
* To practice writing, my first true love.
* To gush about Lovie, the love of my life.
* To get a peek into others' lives. (Voyeuristic much?)
* To possibly learn about new things, see things from another perspective.
* To make the day go by faster whilst at work. (Let's be real.)
* To become famous. (You never know, right?)
* So that Lovie can become famous. (I mean have you SEEN this child?)
* Because I can.
Today's topic at Monday Listicles is really Guilty Pleasures, but since I've done that already and have been in a bit of a pickle of a mood regarding my blogging, I'm going this route instead.