March 26, 2010

For the love of...

I can't take much more of this.

I was really sick last week with a ridiculous cough that left my entire body aching every day. As a result I went to the doctor and started taking antibiotics.

Well... what happens when you take antibiotics? Hmmm? Not sure about you, but I generally get diarrhea when I take antibiotics. And if that's not fun enough, I also tend to get fucking yeast infections.

So not only does my butthole hurt from constantly shitting, but I could just sit here scratching my crotch all fucking day long.


DEAR GOD WHY WON'T THIS SHIT WORK ALREADY?!!

1 comment:

  1. There's a pill your doctor can prescribe. Its a one time dose and its supposed to cure it.
    P.S. My word verification for this post is "creakckl" Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.