August 9, 2013

TILTW: 8.3-8.9



*
I've been lacking in patience lately. I hate when this happens, but it does.

**
I'm tired of having to repeat things to the point of yelling before shit gets done. I know, I know: welcome to motherhood.

***
I'm also tired of shit getting done only after I threaten to take something away and/or start counting. I know she's just testing me and all, but why does it have to escalate to this every single time?

****
I've pretty much changed my hours at work, and it's working out nicely. I start half an hour later than I did and it's really helped move things along in the morning. Plus, the commute home doesn't seem to be as bad, oddly enough. And, Lovie's been happier when I pick her up because she has more time to play outside with her friends thanks to the later pick up. And morning drop offs are a breeze when I drop her off half hour later than I've been. Not sure what the dealio is with that, but it's been nice.

*****
I finally discovered some Facebook Garage Sale forums in the area and I can't stop looking at the listings. I have yet to offer some goods but I'm astounded at how fast this stuff moves. So much better than listing on Craigslist. Now I just need to start taking pictures and listing shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind.