August 23, 2013

TILTW: 8.17-8.23



*

Two weeks from today, I'll officially be 40-something. WOAH.

**

I was chosen to host an American Girl doll party starring their Bitty Baby! All thanks to the awesomeness that is House Party. Lovie will be getting a new Bitty Baby doll from AG and we'll host a little tea party for her friends. If I don't get GIRLY MAMA points for this, I don't know what else I can do. Thank you House Party and American Girl Doll in advance! I'm floored at your generosity and I absolutely cannot wait to get all giggly girly with my girl and her little friends!




Note: House Party and American Girl have not asked me to blog about this opportunity though I'm sure they wouldn't object. If you haven't heard of or joined House Party, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak your mind.