December 28, 2011

you're only a day away

1 more day till Lovie's the big TWO.

To celebrate, I'll be posting a favorite photo of Lovie from 2011 every day until the 29th- her 2nd birthday. This was anything but easy to decide on. And I'm sure I'm leaving out so many wonderful (to me) photos but for the sake of sanity, here's my number 1 favorite from the year:


This was taken on the very last day of July in the park about 4 blocks from our house. Lovie was barely 19 months old. It depicts her beautifully I think- her smile, that face, her sweetness... her. And tomorrow she'll be two. It's really crazy to me. She's changed SO much this year, yet she's still my itty bitty girl who quiets when I softly sing to her, who studies my eyes when I change her diaper. I miss the coos and the absolute need for me at all times, but I really REALLY love playing with her, talking to her. I adore watching her grow and learn every single day. And her love of life is so contagious. But still... she's TWO tomorrow. And time just isn't slowing down one iota!

2 comments:

speak your mind.