November 24, 2012

Day 24 NaBloPoMo: time

I can't believe it's Saturday already. And it's going to be damn busy-- gymnastics, lunch, long drive out to my mom and grandmothers place. We'll be lucky to be home by 7 tonight. Ugh I like slower days at home. At work the days drag and what I wouldn't do for some of that drag at home on the weekends. Thinking about having to blog every day doesn't help matters either. If I've learned anything through this month's commitment of blogging daily, it's that I'm really not a blogger. I'm just a doting mama who likes to write.

2 comments:

  1. Only 6 more days!! Well, 7 for me since I haven't posted yet, today. I'm having a lazy day and I love it. I have plans this evening, though, so I do need to think about what in the world I'm going to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NaBloPoMo is kind of a killer, right? But hang in there! You're in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete

speak your mind.