I followed this recipe along with the advice from one of the reviewers and it's just so so so easy and SO DAMN TASTY. Really.
• 3/4 cup + 1 Tb. all-purpose flour
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup milk
• 3 cups frozen blueberries
• 1 Tb. sugar
• Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position, and heat oven to 350 degrees.
• Put butter in an 8-inch square or 9-inch round pan; set in oven to melt. When butter has melted and browned a little, remove pan from oven.
• Whisk flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
• Add milk; whisk to form a smooth batter.
• Add blueberries to butter in pan.
• Pour batter atop berries.
• Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tb. of sugar.
• Bake until batter browns and fruit bubbles, 50 to 60 minutes.
Let cool a bit before diving in. I ate this without any ice cream but holy cannoli I can imagine how awesome a scoop of vanilla would be atop this warmed cobbler!